Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kitty Kitty

On our way to Idaho to see my family, we stopped off at our friends Parker & Dayna's house to visit. They have a cat named Rodney and Zach loved him!! I don't think Rodney had quite the same appreciation for Zach. I think they had fun together, well at least Zach did. I'm sure Rodney was glad to see us go!

Look at Zach's face, he is so excited! Rodney is just stareing him down not quite sure what he is?

At one point Zach would get too aggressive and Rodney would throw his paw up in defense.

Sometimes Rodney would just lay there and let Zach hit him...

Then he would get bugged and run off...

That was not a problem for Zach he would just chase after him. It was the funniest thing ever, it makes me want to get a kitten or a puppy for him although we won't anytime soon.

0 comments: