Monday, April 14, 2008

Zach's new faces and tricks!

 


I know it has been a long time and I have heard how SICK you are of Zach's new hat so here you are...(Rhianna!!) :)Finally new pictures!! Zach has been such a ham lately, he is the funniest kid! I just love him and can't get enough he is always happy and laughing and goes a mile a minute (and he's not even crawling). He is a jabber box and thinks he is sooo funny, he must be Paul's son!! :) He is not crawling yet but I think he had decided that he might be interested in trying it. I am not sure how I feel about that though, I want him to crawl but I am not sure our house is ready for it yet. I know it won't be long yet so I better get it ready right!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ames Family

Yay! As much as I love the Old Navy hat (that isn't "new" anymore!), it is so good to see new pictures. So glad that you got to go to Idaho. Love ya girl!

Unknown

sweet splits Zach!